Aadhaar Virtual ID What Is Virtual Id Know Benefits Of Aadhaar Virtual ID
Aadhaar Virtual ID Benefits: Aadhar Card scheme in India was...
Aadhaar Virtual ID Benefits: Aadhar Card scheme in India was started in the year 2009. This card is very different from other identity cards as it also records the biometric information of every citizen like retina scan and fingerprint details. At present, Aadhar card has become more important than all other identity cards. It is used almost everywhere. During travel, at the time of admission in school, college, to buy property, to open a bank account, etc. Aadhar card is required for handling many important tasks.
Along with the increasing utility of Aadhar card, there is also a rapid increase in the cases of fraud related to it. In such a situation, UIDAI is constantly trying to upgrade the features related to Aadhaar so that the use of Aadhaar can be made more secure. One of these features is named Aadhaar Virtual ID. Let us give you information about the details of Aadhaar Virtual ID-
what is aadhar virtual id
Aadhaar Virtual ID is a 16 number revocable number in which 12 number Aadhaar number is kept hidden. The 12 digit Aadhaar number is kept secure in the Aadhaar Virtual ID. This Aadhaar Virtual ID can be used for Aadhaar authentication and e-KYC. Aadhaar VID is generated from the Aadhaar number itself. With this Aadhaar VID, you cannot trace the Aadhaar number. In such a situation, it helps in keeping the details related to your Aadhaar safe.
What is the expiry period of Aadhaar Virtual ID (VID)
You can generate Virtual ID online with the help of Aadhaar number. There is no expiry of this Virtual ID. You can use this ID as long as you want as per your need. This ID remains valid until you create another ID. Let’s know how to generate Aadhaar Virtual ID-
how to generate aadhar virtual id online
1. For this, you have to visit the official website of Aadhaar.
2. After this, enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and security code.
3. After that click on Send OTP.
4. After this UIDAI will send OTP to your registered number which you can enter here.
5. After that click on Generate Virtual ID.
6. After that you click on Submit.
7. After this you will get a message of congratulations and your virtual ID will be generated. It will be sent to your mobile number.
8. After this, you will get the Aadhaar VID number of 16 numbers by adding 4 more numbers.
read this also-
Vande Bharat Express: Special food will be served to passengers in Vande Bharat! You will smile seeing the menu
GST Collection In September 2022: GST collection increased in September as compared to August, Rs 1,47,686 crore recovered