Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Cover Feature Added In Paytm App
Paytm App Customer Care Number: The country's largest digital payment...
Paytm App Customer Care Number: The country’s largest digital payment company Paytm has included Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) and PM Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance in its digital app. Let us tell you that Paytm’s owner company One-97 Communications Limited has decided to add PMJAY health insurance on Paytm app keeping in mind that the general public can get direct benefit of this facility.
Users will get benefit
Paytm users will be able to check their eligibility for this scheme and for this they are taking advantage. App users will get information about their nearest hospital from this. This initiative of Paytm is to promote digital transformation in the health sector. The Government of India is also running a campaign regarding digital.
Health insurance of Rs 5 lakh
Let us tell you that Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) is such a scheme of the Central Government, through which every family gets health insurance coverage up to Rs 5 lakh annually. In this, all expenses related to hospitalization expenses of the patient, post-hospital care, food, medicine, diagnostic and lab facilities etc. are covered. This plan includes any expenses related to the treatment of Kovid-19.
These would be the benefits
- Now users will get complete information about private and government hospitals giving PMJAY benefits on Paytm app.
- This plan will locate hospitals near you and can access the full spectrum of health insurance available.
- They will also be able to show their PMJAY health cover details on their phones to the counselors and staff of the hospital.
Check PMJAY eligibility like this, follow these steps
- First of all you have to login to Paytm app.
- Then click on PMJAY option under Paytm Health or search PMJAY on the search bar.
- After that click on the eligibility option., and fill the name of your state.
- After this, also fill your name, ration card, HHD number (House Hold ID Number), mobile number and RSBY URN.
- The details of the users will be visible along with the family members.
read this also
Explained: Know why NDTV’s stock saw a bumper jump after Gautam Adani’s takeover efforts?
NDTV-Adani News: An outstanding loan gives Adani an opportunity to ‘forcefully’ take over NDTV