Banks Will Remain Close In June For 12 Days Bank Holidays 2022
Bank Holidays 2022 Delhi: The new month is going to...
Bank Holidays 2022 Delhi: The new month is going to start from tomorrow, so if you have to deal with any important work related to bank holidays in june next month or plan to go to the bank branch, then before that definitely check that next month which- On which day banks will be open and on which days will they be closed? There will be no business in banks for the full 12 days in the month of June. Let’s check the list of holidays-0
RBI issues list of holidays
Reserve Bank of India releases bank holidays list. RBI issues the list of bank holidays at the beginning of the year, so that employees and customers do not face any kind of problem.
Holidays according to the states
Let us tell you that these holidays are according to the states, so you can check the holidays of your city, on which days banks will be closed in your city.
On what days will banks be closed in June (Bank Holidays List June 2022)
- 2 June 2022 – Maharana Pratap Jayanti / Telangana Foundation Day – Bank Holiday will be in Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Telangana
- June 3, 2022 – Martyrdom Day of Shri Guru Arjun Dev Ji – (Only Bank Holiday in Punjab)
- June 14, 2022 – Birth anniversary of the first king / saint Guru Kabir – will be a bank holiday in Odisha, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Haryana, Punjab
- 15th June 2022 – Raja Sankranti/YMA Day/Guru Hargobind’s birthday – Bank Holiday to be held in Odisha, Mizoram, Jammu and Kashmir
- 22 June 2022 – Kharchi Puja – Bank Holiday will be held only in Tripura
- 30 June 2022 – Ramna Nee – Bank Holiday will be only in Mizoram
Apart from these holidays, there is no business in the bank on Saturdays and Sundays as well. Let’s check which day will be Saturday and Sunday-
- 5 June 2022 : Sunday
- 11 June 2022: Second Saturday
- 12 June 2022 : Sunday
- 19 June 2022 : Sunday
- 25 June 2022: Fourth Saturday
- 26 June 2022 : Sunday
Check Official Link
You can also visit the official link of Reserve Bank of India https://rbi.org.in/Scripts/HolidayMatrixDisplay.aspx for more information about bank holidays. Here you will get information about bank holidays of every state every month.
PIB Fact Check: If you are registering in the government scheme, then keep this important thing in mind, otherwise there may be a loss of money!
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: PM Modi has transferred, like this, check the money of the 11th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi in your account!