logo

Barabanki 20 Women Including Bride Got Injured In A Gas Leak Accident Ann

UP News: A fire broke out at the wedding house...

UP News: A fire broke out at the wedding house in Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh on Monday night due to a gas leak. 20 women, including the bride, were scorched due to the fire that broke out after the cylinder leak. This incident is from Dhamedhi Mohalla of Ramnagar town of Barabanki. The injured were taken to the Primary Health Center for treatment where the condition of seven was stated to be critical. After this the doctors referred him to the district hospital.

Accident happened just one day before marriage

This accident happened just a day before the wedding. It is not yet known how the condition of the bride is. On the other hand, while giving information about the incident, the local police said that the daughter of Ashwini Tiwari alias Kallu Tiwari was going to get married on Tuesday in Dhamedhi Mohalla of Nagar Panchayat Ramnagar. The story of Satyanarayan was kept at his house on Monday night. During this, food was also being prepared for the guests on gas cylinders.

Noida News: Chain used to snatch from women who came out on Morning Walk, arrested during encounter, this same was recovered

Police said that suddenly the pipe of the gas stove went out and the gas started coming out of the cylinder rapidly. After the gas was released, the fire started and the flames started rising. 20 women got scorched when they came under its grip. Police station in-charge Ramnagar Santosh Singh said that the seriously injured have been referred to the district hospital for treatment. The station in-charge said that the incident is being investigated.

read this also –

There was a scam of 200 crores in Akhilesh Yadav’s dream project in the SP government! Big disclosure of audit

Spin on News

Spin On News Provide Best Content .

Leave Your Comment