Brown Rice Good For High Blood Pressure White Rice For High Blood Pressure Patient
Brown Rice In High BP: The problem of blood pressure...
Brown Rice In High BP: The problem of blood pressure has increased a lot due to lifestyle. Both having high and low blood pressure is dangerous. Having high blood pressure increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. If you take the right diet, then you can avoid this disease to a great extent. If high blood pressure patients want to include rice in the diet, then know which rice they should eat.
If you have problems with blood pressure, then use brown rice instead of white rice in your food. Brown rice is rich in fiber. Apart from this, it is a good source of minerals, potassium and magnesium. Studies show that eating foods rich in potassium and magnesium flushes out toxins from the body. Which helps in controlling blood pressure. By eating white rice, the level of glucose is high, due to which the blood pressure also becomes high. Therefore, the patient of blood pressure is advised to eat brown rice.
difference between white rice and brown rice
Rice is a source of carbs and protein. It does not contain fat. It is more beneficial if you eat brown rice. It contains all the nutrients found in grains. Brown rice is a storehouse of carb-rich endosperm and fibrous bran. Although brown rice takes a little longer to cook. At the same time, bran and germs are removed from white rice, which reduces its nutritional value.
benefits of brown rice
- By eating brown rice, the body gets plenty of fiber, which helps in weight loss.
- Magnesium is found in brown rice, which controls blood sugar.
- Eating brown rice can reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- It contains rich antioxidants which remove the problem of inflammation in the body.
- To reduce obesity, include brown rice in the diet.
ways to control blood pressure
- To control BP, you can make and drink hibiscus flower tea. This helps in controlling high blood pressure.
- A patient of blood pressure should eat half a teaspoon of coriander powder on an empty stomach every morning. You can eat it with water. With this blood pressure can be controlled.
- Ashwagandha is also beneficial for BP patients. Eat half a teaspoon of Ashwagandha powder before sleeping. With this, blood pressure can be controlled.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Also read: Health Tips: This tea will clean the blood, you will get amazing benefits
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator