CGPSC State Service Mains Admit Card 2021: The admit cards for the State Service Main Examination have been issued by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. The candidates who had cleared the preliminary examination will be able to appear in this examination. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official site of CGPSC at psc.cg.gov.in.
State Service Main Exam will be conducted by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission on 26, 27, 28 and 29 May 2022. This exam will be conducted in five districts including Bilaspur, Durg-Bhilai, Jagdalpur, Ambikapur, Raipur. Before going to the exam, candidates should read and follow all the guidelines given in the admit card carefully. The registration process for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission State Service Main Exam was started on 1st December. Which lasted till 30 December 2021. A total of 171 posts are to be recruited in different departments through this recruitment. Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
How to download admit card
- Step 1: Candidates first visit the official site of CGPSC at psc.cg.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page, click on the link ‘CGPSC State Service Mains Admit Card 2021’.
- Step 3 : Now candidates enter their email id, password and captcha code.
- Step 4: After this the State Services Mains Admit Card 2021 will open.
- Step 5: Now candidates download the admit card of Mains exam.
Career in Retail Management: Make a career in Retail Management, there will be rapid growth with good salary
GK Questions: What is such a thing, which comes for just Rs 500 and we sit and eat for the rest of our life?
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI