Delhi-NCR Weather Forecast Today 04 August 2022 IMD Alert For Moderate Rain In Delhi Noida Gurugram News | Delhi-NCR Weather Forecast Today: Chance of rain in Delhi-NCR even today, know
Delhi-NCR Weather Report Today 04 August 2022: It rained at...
Delhi-NCR Weather Report Today 04 August 2022: It rained at many places in Delhi-NCR on Wednesday. After the rain, there has been a relief from the increasing sultry heat. Meanwhile, according to the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), the maximum temperature in Delhi on Wednesday was recorded at 34.6 degrees Celsius near normal. On the other hand, Safdarjung recorded 6.6 mm, Lodhi Road 1.3 mm, Ridge 0.8 mm and Palam recorded drizzle.
The Meteorological Department has predicted cloudy skies and moderate rain in Delhi on Thursday as well. During this the maximum temperature can remain 33 degree Celsius. According to the Meteorological Department, there is a possibility of light to moderate rain in Delhi till August 8. The minimum temperature will drop during this period. Mahesh Palawat, vice-president of private weather agency Skymet Weather, said that the monsoon trough (low pressure area) is moving towards central India from the foothills of the Himalayas. It will rain in Delhi when it passes through here.
Delhi received so much rain in July
He told that after this round of rain in Delhi, there will be less rain for about a week. The weather in Noida and Gurugram is going to be more or less similar. Apart from this, 286.3 mm of rain has been recorded in Delhi in July, while it normally receives 209.7 mm of rain in this month. Delhi generally receives the highest rainfall in August, with an average rainfall of 247.7 mm this month.
What will the weather be like in Delhi, Noida and Gurugram on Thursday?
- On Wednesday, the minimum temperature in Delhi was recorded at 27.6 degrees Celsius above normal and the maximum temperature was 34.6 degrees Celsius near normal.
- The humidity level in the air was 68 to 81 percent.
- The maximum temperature in Delhi is likely to be 33 and the minimum temperature is 27 degree Celsius on Thursday. The sky will remain cloudy and there is a possibility of moderate rain.
- The maximum temperature in Noida is expected to be 35.2 and the minimum temperature is 28.8 degree Celsius. It will be cloudy and there is a possibility of moderate rain or thundershowers.
- The maximum temperature in Gurugram is 33 and the minimum temperature is likely to be 26 degree Celsius. It will be cloudy and there may be rain or thundershowers once or twice.
Also read- Delhi Corona Update: After several weeks in Delhi, more than 2000 new cases of corona, positivity rate also crosses 11%
There is so much ‘air pollution’ in Delhi-NCR
According to the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), the Air Quality Index (AQI) in Delhi has been recorded at 97 in the ‘satisfactory’ category on Thursday morning. Whereas in Noida 110 in ‘moderate’ category and 88 in ‘satisfactory’ category in Gurugram. The AQI is defined as ‘good’ between zero and 50, ‘satisfactory’ between 51 and 100, ‘moderate’ between 101 and 200, ‘poor’ between 201 and 300, ‘very poor’ between 301 and 400. ‘ and between 401 and 500 are considered in the ‘severe’ range.
Also read- Supertech Twin Towers: NOC issued by Noida Police for demolition of Twin Towers, the work of installing gunpowder will start from tomorrow