Delhi-NCR Weather Forecast Today 23 June 2022 Heat Will Increase In Delhi Noida Gurugram News | Delhi-NCR Weather Forecast Today: Heat will increase again in Delhi-NCR from today, now you will get relief from this day, know
Delhi-NCR Weather Report Today 23 June 2022: Due to intermittent...
Delhi-NCR Weather Report Today 23 June 2022: Due to intermittent rain in Delhi-NCR for the last few days, the weather had become pleasant and there was a lot of relief from the heat. Now the weather is going to take a turn in Delhi-NCR from Thursday. According to the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), the weather will be clear here from Thursday and winds can blow at a speed of 20 to 30 kilometers during the day. According to the Meteorological Department, the mood of the weather will remain the same till Friday. During this the temperature and heat will increase.
The Meteorological Department has predicted a change in the weather once again in Delhi-NCR from June 25 and the sky will start becoming cloudy. The mood of the weather will remain like this till Sunday. At the same time, there is a possibility of monsoon becoming active on Monday. In such a situation, it can rain in many places. Earlier, 0.7 mm of rain was recorded in Delhi from 8:30 am on Tuesday to 8:30 am on Wednesday. On Wednesday, the maximum temperature was recorded at 37.2 degrees Celsius, 1 less than normal. Najafgarh in Delhi recorded the highest maximum temperature of 39.2 degrees.
How will the weather be in Delhi, Noida and Gurugram on Thursday?
- On Wednesday, the minimum temperature in Delhi was recorded at 24.3 degrees Celsius, 4 below normal and the maximum temperature was 37.2 degrees Celsius, 1 below normal.
- The humidity level in the air ranged from 58 to 71 percent.
- The maximum temperature in Delhi is likely to be 38 and the minimum temperature is 25 degree Celsius on Thursday. The weather is likely to remain clear and there will be strong winds during the day.
- The maximum temperature in Noida is expected to be 43.4 and the minimum temperature is 34.5 degree Celsius. The weather will be clear and the sun will come out.
- The maximum temperature in Gurugram is 37 and the minimum temperature is likely to be 24 degree Celsius. The sky will be clear.
Air pollution in ‘moderate’ category in Delhi-NCR
According to the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), the Air Quality Index (AQI) in Delhi has been recorded at 114 in the ‘moderate’ category on Thursday morning. At the same time, 145 in Noida, while 145 have been recorded in Gurugram. The AQI is defined as ‘good’ between zero and 50, ‘satisfactory’ between 51 and 100, ‘moderate’ between 101 and 200, ‘poor’ between 201 and 300, ‘very poor’ between 301 and 400. ‘ and between 401 and 500 are considered in the ‘severe’ range.
read this also-
Delhi Corona Update: Less than one thousand new cases of corona in Delhi, positivity rate is 7.08 percent
Gautam Buddh Nagar News: Now you will not have to cut the traffic police office, you will be able to fill the challan in two minutes