Delhi NCR Weather Forecast Today 25 August 2022 IMD Alert For Light Rain Or Drizzle In Delhi Noida Gurugram | Delhi-NCR Weather Forecast Today: Light rain may occur in Delhi-NCR today, know
Delhi-NCR Weather Report Today 25 August 2022: The wait for...
Delhi-NCR Weather Report Today 25 August 2022: The wait for heavy rain continues in Delhi-NCR. On Wednesday too, the sky remained cloudy in Delhi with light rain in some parts. During this, there was some relief from the sultry heat. At the same time, according to the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), there is a possibility of cloudy sky and light rain or drizzle on Thursday as well. Meanwhile, the Meteorological Department has predicted cloudy sky and very light rain in Delhi during the next five to six days. In such a situation, there is little hope of good and strong rain by the end of August.
On the other hand, the weather in Noida and Gurugram will be more or less similar to Delhi. Meteorologists say that the reason for the low rainfall in Delhi is the absence of any important weather system, such as the low pressure area around Delhi. Delhi’s official meteorological station Safdarjung Observatory has recorded 33.7 mm of rain so far in August, which is 82 percent less than the normal rainfall of 191.1 mm. Delhi usually receives the highest rainfall of 247 mm in the month of August, but since June 1, 344.5 mm of rain has been recorded against the normal 474.9 mm.
What will the weather be like in Delhi, Noida and Gurugram on Thursday?
- On Wednesday, the minimum temperature in Delhi was recorded around 25.7 degrees Celsius and the maximum temperature was 34.3 degrees Celsius above normal.
- The humidity level in the air was 82 to 93 percent.
- The maximum temperature in Delhi is expected to be 35 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature is 25 degrees Celsius on Thursday. The sky will be cloudy. Light rain or drizzle may occur.
- The maximum temperature in Noida is expected to be 36.2 and the minimum temperature is 30.2 degree Celsius. It will be partly cloudy with a chance of light rain or thundershowers.
- The maximum temperature in Gurugram is 34 and the minimum temperature is likely to be 26 degree Celsius. The sky will be cloudy.
Also read- Delhi News: In Delhi, 1,000 sandalwood plants will be guarded for 24 hours, know how much is a plant?
‘Air pollution’ continues in satisfactory category in Delhi-NCR
According to the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), the Air Quality Index (AQI) in Delhi has been recorded at 53 in the ‘satisfactory’ category on Thursday morning. At the same time, 66 have been recorded in Noida and 74 in Gurugram. The AQI is defined as ‘good’ between zero and 50, ‘satisfactory’ between 51 and 100, ‘moderate’ between 101 and 200, ‘poor’ between 201 and 300, ‘very poor’ between 301 and 400. ‘ and between 401 and 500 are considered in the ‘severe’ range.
Also read- Noida Twin Tower Demolition: After the collapse of the twin tower, dust can spread for three kilometers, 90 days to remove the debris