Delhi NCR Weather Updates IMD Issued Yellow Alert For Moderate Rain In Delhi Noida Gurugram School Closed
Delhi-NCR Weather Today Updates 23 September 2022: Intermittent rain in...
Delhi-NCR Weather Today Updates 23 September 2022: Intermittent rain in Delhi-NCR for the last three days has made the situation miserable. Rain has caused water-logging in different parts of Delhi-NCR. In such a situation, the problems of the people have increased. According to the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), the rains will continue in Delhi on Friday as well. The Meteorological Department has issued a yellow alert in view of the possibility of rain.
According to the Meteorological Department, there is a possibility of light to moderate rain in Delhi till 26 September. After this the rain is expected to stop, although the sky may remain cloudy. Apart from this, the weather pattern in Noida and Gurugram is also expected to be similar to Delhi. Earlier in the last 24 hours, due to rain in Delhi, there has been a significant drop in the temperature. According to the Meteorological Department, the minimum temperature in Delhi has been recorded at 23.8 degrees Celsius below normal and the maximum temperature is 7 28 degrees Celsius below normal.
It is estimated that around 28-29 September, the monsoon may withdraw from Delhi-NCR. On the other hand, all schools in Gurugram, Noida-Greater Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad have been closed from class 8 onwards amid the possibility of rain on Friday. In view of the possibility of rain in Gurugram on Friday, the Disaster Management Authority has advised all corporate and private institutions in the district to make employees work from home. Along with this, due to waterlogging, the Delhi Police has issued an advisory and advised to avoid some routes.
See where did Delhi rain how much?
What will the weather be like in Delhi, Noida and Gurugram on Friday?
- On Thursday, the minimum temperature in Delhi was recorded at 23.8 degrees Celsius, one below normal and the maximum temperature was recorded at 28 degrees Celsius, 7 below normal.
- The humidity level in the air was 96 to 100 percent.
- The maximum temperature in Delhi is expected to be 28 and the minimum temperature is 23 degree Celsius on Friday. The sky will be cloudy. Moderate rain may occur.
- The maximum temperature in Noida is expected to be 27 and the minimum temperature is 24 degree Celsius. It will be cloudy and light rain or thundershowers are possible.
- The maximum temperature in Gurugram is 31 and the minimum temperature is likely to be 23 degree Celsius. It will be cloudy and there is a possibility of rain or thundershowers once or twice.
Also read- Delhi Mask Fine: Will there be a fine of Rs 500 for not wearing a mask in Delhi? Know the answer here
In Delhi-NCR, the air became a little clearer due to rain
Due to rain in Delhi-NCR, air pollution has come down once again. According to the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), the Air Quality Index (AQI) in Delhi has been recorded at 50 in the ‘good’ category on Friday morning. On the other hand, 78 have been recorded in the ‘satisfactory’ category in Noida and 93 in the ‘satisfactory’ category in Gurugram. The AQI is defined as ‘good’ between zero and 50, ‘satisfactory’ between 51 and 100, ‘moderate’ between 101 and 200, ‘poor’ between 201 and 300, ‘very poor’ between 301 and 400. ‘ and between 401 and 500 are considered in the ‘severe’ range.
Also read- Gangajal Project: A few steps away from reaching the Gangajal project to households in Greater Noida, read the latest update