logo

Delhi Person Died After Eating Momos Stuck In Neck AIIMS Doctors Advise To Take Precautions While Having Food ANN

Delhi News: Everyone likes to eat fast food. Be it...

Delhi News: Everyone likes to eat fast food. Be it children or adults, everyone likes to eat fast food with great fervor. Spicy red chutney further enhances the taste of fast food. We are talking about momos. Have you ever thought that eating momos can kill someone? The matter is of AIIMS Hospital in Delhi. On post-mortem of a person, momos were found sticking near the neck. Actually, the person died due to obstruction in the breathing tube due to the momos getting stuck near the wind pipe.

Shocking revelation in post mortem

The Forensic Department of All India Institute of Medical Sciences has disclosed. According to AIIMS Hospital, this is the first such case in the country in which a person died due to momos getting stuck in the wind pipe. However, this is not the first such case in the world. Doctors say that many such cases have come to the fore in which death has occurred due to something stuck in the throat while eating food. But this is the first such case in the country in which post-mortem revealed that a momos was stuck in the windpipe around the neck of the deceased.

Death due to momos getting stuck in the throat!

When momos got stuck in the windpipe of the throat, breathing stopped and died. According to doctors, one out of 1.2 million deaths worldwide can also be due to something stuck in the throat while eating food. According to the information, the age of the deceased person is being told about 50 years. After death, the person was brought to AIIMS Hospital. Doctors say that the man was eating momos in a restaurant in South Delhi. At the same time suddenly fell on the ground and died. After the incident, the police got admitted to AIIMS.

Delhi News: Supreme Court verdict – Children born without marriage are also entitled to get family property

In the post-mortem, the doctors found a momos stuck in his throat and also found alcohol content in the stomach, due to which it is being speculated that the man was in a state of intoxication while eating momos and he must have swallowed momos which got stuck in his throat. . Doctors of the forensic department say that the case is very rare. This is the first such case in the country in which a person died due to momos getting stuck in his neck.

be careful while eating

However, sometimes while eating food, something gets stuck in our throat, after which we cough. In such a situation, we should take a lesson because sometimes it can be fatal. If something gets stuck in the windpipe near the throat, the breath gets stuck and your life can also be lost. In such a situation, eat momos or anything by chewing it well, do not eat directly by swallowing.

Delhi News: Decision of Tihar Jail Administration to curb narcotics – Dog Squad will be deployed

Spin on News

Spin On News Provide Best Content .

Leave Your Comment