Easy Lifestyle Tips Help To Prevent Heart Attack, Heart Stroke High Cholesterol To Hypothyroidism
Heart Attack And High Cholesterol: Heart attack and high cholesterol...
Heart Attack And High Cholesterol: Heart attack and high cholesterol are two such deadly diseases, which mainly start taking hold of the body only after the age of 40. We are saying this because when you will see the effect of these diseases and at what age their symptoms will appear, it depends on your lifestyle. But if your lifestyle remains chaotic and uncontrolled from the beginning, then after the age of 40, the conditions that increase these diseases in your body gradually start to develop. These diseases should never take you in their grip and most of the deadly diseases cannot even touch you, for this, you should make the very easy ways mentioned here (Easy Health Care Tips) a part of your life.
Which diseases are caused due to wrong lifestyle?
The main reason for most of the life-threatening diseases is your wrong lifestyle. like…
- heart attack
- heart stroke
- high cholesterol
- high bp
- HIV / AIDS
- uncontrollable heartbeat
- organ failure problem
- diabetes type-2
- brain stroke
Surprised to see the list of these diseases, isn’t it? But it is absolutely true that by adopting the right lifestyle, you can avoid all these diseases.
What are the ways to avoid deadly diseases?
- Start your day before sunrise. If you are in such a profession that you sleep late at night, then wake up once in the morning to get fresh, do yoga, take breakfast and then you can sleep again. But do not deprive yourself of the energy and freshness you get in the morning. Freshness and light in the morning are very essential to stay mentally healthy.
- Limit the amount of salt in food.
- Do not eat raw and cooked food together. Yes, the practice of eating cucumber-cucumber salad with food increases the disease. You should always have raw salad in the afternoon snack time and not with the meal. You can also take it between breakfast and lunch. That is, around 11-12 o’clock.
- Keep the weight under control. If for any reason your weight has increased, then you can reduce it by doing yoga every day. If you are not able to do yoga, then do walk.
- There is no need to explain afresh that the habit of smoking, consuming tobacco and intoxicants makes you tired towards diseases.
What to do to stay healthy?
- Start the day before sunrise.
- Do walk or exercise for at least 30 minutes every day.
- Eat less salt in food.
- Stay away from soda, soft drinks. Drink lassi, buttermilk and sherbet in their place.
- Stay away from intoxicants.
- Do not eat raw and cooked food together.
- Do not eat white curd by adding salt and neither eat it with salty things. This is the wrong trend, which makes you sick. Raita and Kadhi etc. should be made in buttermilk.
- Try to meditate every day for just 15 minutes. Initially, there may be problems like sleepiness, too many thoughts while meditating, but after some time everything will be fine.
- Whatever religion you believe in, do worship according to it. By doing this you get inner energy and there is positivity in life.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Also read: Addiction to perfection disturbs you like this snatches away your happiness
Also read: These 5 main reasons for chest pain, do not take this problem lightly
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator