Edible Oil Update On 10 August 2022 Mustard Oil Price Check Here Latest Rates
Edible Oil Price Update: The Delhi oil-oilseeds market has seen...
Edible Oil Price Update: The Delhi oil-oilseeds market has seen improvement on Wednesday amid a boom in the global market. Groundnut and soybean prices have declined. At the same time, mustard oil is being made at the same level. Informed sources in the market said that the Malaysia Exchange is up 1.25 percent while the Chicago Exchange is currently down one percent.
profit in importing
Sources said that import of CPO and Palmolein is profitable as the local market price is Rs 15-18 a kg stronger than the import price. At the same time, there is a deficit in importing soybeans because the local prices are weaker than the import prices.
Why did the prices improve?
Due to the cheapness of palmolein and holidays, buyers are less for soybeans sold at expensive prices, but due to costlier import prices, soybean oil-oilseeds prices are improving. He told that there is a loss in importing soybean because soybean degum is costlier by $ 300 per tonne as compared to palmolein.
What are the latest rates?
Sources said that after paying other duties including import duty of soybean, the import price is Rs 12,150 per quintal, but the duty-free import of soybean is Rs 11,850 per quintal. The prices of both of these do not fit because the local prices are cheaper than the import prices.
Mustard oil is cheaper by Rs 30 per liter than last year
Sources said that amid the demand affected, the prices of mustard oil and oilseeds remained at the previous level. He said that the price of mustard oil is cheaper by about Rs 30 a liter as compared to last year. Let us tell you that cottonseed oil and groundnut oil-oilseeds prices improved due to the demand for namkeen companies and cottonseed, groundnut oil-oilseeds in Gujarat.
Let’s check today’s latest rates of oil-
- Mustard oilseeds – Rs 7,240-7,290 (42 percent condition rate) per quintal
- Groundnut – Rs 6,940 – Rs 7,065 per quintal
- Groundnut Oil Mill Delivery (Gujarat) – Rs 16,250 per quintal
- Groundnut Solvent Refined Oil Rs 2,710 – Rs 2,900 per tin
- Mustard oil Dadri – Rs 14,600 per quintal
- Sarson Pakki Ghani – Rs 2,310-2,390 per tin
- Mustard Kachhi Ghani – Rs 2,340-2,455 per tin
- Sesame Oil Mill Delivery – Rs 17,000-18,500 per quintal
- Soyabean Oil Mill Delivery Delhi – Rs 13,500 per quintal
- Soybean Mill Delivery Indore – Rs 13,350 per quintal
- Soyabean Oil Degum, Kandla – Rs 12,150 per quintal
- CPO Ex-Kandla – Rs 11,100 per quintal
- Cottonseed Mill Delivery (Haryana) – Rs 14,300 per quintal
- Palmolein RBD, Delhi – Rs 13,300 per quintal
- Palmolein Ex-Kandla – Rs 12,250 (without GST) per quintal
- Soyabean grain – Rs 6,425-6,500 per quintal
- Soyabean loose Rs.6,225- Rs.6,300 per quintal
- Maize Khal (Sariska) Rs 4,010 per quintal
Go First Offer: Book flight tickets cheaply, only till 13th August! Quickly Check Details
Multibagger Stock: 7 rupees share made crorepati, 1 lakh became 1 crore in just so many years