EPFO Account Holders Follow These Online Step By Step Process To Get UAN Number
EPFO UAN Number Generate: A part of the salary of...
EPFO UAN Number Generate: A part of the salary of the people doing every job is deposited in the account of Employees Provident Fund Organization. This money is used as savings for our future. After completion of 60 years and retirement, this money is given to the account holder. It is the accumulated capital of any person’s life. 12 percent of the basic salary of every person and 12 percent is deposited in this account by the employer. Every EPFO account holder is given a unique UAN number of 12 numbers.
Through this number, you can easily login to your account and get information about the money deposited in the account, nomination (EPF Nomination) etc. Many times it has been seen that people forget this UAN number. Due to this, he is not able to access his PF account. To get this number, make rounds of the EPFO office. If you have also forgotten your UAN number, then you do not have to worry. You can re-generate UAN number by following some easy steps sitting at home. We tell you about how to generate UAN number online (UAN Number)-
Know your UAN number online like this-
1. For this, first of all visit the website of EPF account holder https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
2. Then click on ‘Employee Link Section’.
3. Then click on ‘Know Your UAN Number’.
4. Next you will be asked for Registered Mobile Number which click on Fill and Request OTP.
5. Then enter the captcha code next.
6. Then enter the OTP received on the mobile number and further enter the PF account number and captcha code.
7. Next, enter your date of birth, Aadhaar and PAN number.
8. Then click on Show My UAN Number.
9. You will get your UAN number in few minutes.
#EPF #Members can now Generate Direct #UAN by following these easy steps.#EPFO #AmritMahotsav @PMOIndia @byadavbjp @rameswar_Teli @LabourMinistry @PIB_India @PIBHindi @mygovindia @AmritMahotsav @MIB_Indiahttps://t.co/5AwV8zN3D4
— EPFO (@socialepfo) July 17, 2022
UAN number can also be generated from missed call-
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization allows its account holder to get UAN number offline as well. For this, you have to give a missed call on the mobile number 01122901406 registered in your EPF. After this, a message will be received by EPFO on your mobile, in which your name, Aadhaar number, date of birth and last contribution made by you in the account will also be recorded. Along with this, information about the total amount deposited in your account will also be given in this message.
read this also-
Changes From 1 August 2022: Please Note! Many rules will change from August 1, will have a direct impact on your pocket
Investment Tips: Want up to 7% return on your savings bank account! Invest in these small finance banks