Gyanvapi Mosque: Supreme Court On Gyanvapi Masjid Case Over Shivling Area | Gyanvapi Mosc
Gyanvapi Mosque Case: Hearing in the Gyanvapi Masjid case was...
Gyanvapi Mosque Case: Hearing in the Gyanvapi Masjid case was held in the Supreme Court and the lower court today. The top court gave permission to offer Namaz in the mosque. Along with this, the court directed that during the survey in the mosque, the place where the Shivling is being said to be found, the security of that area should be ensured. At the same time, the lower court removed Advocate Commissioner (Advocate Commissioner) Ajay Mishra. 10 big things-
1. The Supreme Court heard the petition of Anjuman Intejamiya Masjid, the committee of management, which looks after the functioning of the Gyanvapi mosque. A bench of Justice DY Chandrachud and Justice PS Narasimh said that Muslims can continue to offer prayers without any hindrance.
2. The top court refused to stay the proceedings of the lower court, which is hearing the case related to the Gyanvapi mosque. The court issued notices to the petitioner Hindu devotees and fixed May 19 for hearing on the petition of the Masjid Committee.
3. Meanwhile, the hearing regarding Gyanvapi was also going on in the Varanasi court. The court removed Ajay Mishra, who was appointed Advocate Commissioner (Advocate Commissioner) for Videography-Survey in Gyanvapi campus. Assistant Advocate Commissioner Ajay Pratap Singh said that Civil Judge (Senior Division) Ravi Kumar Diwakar has removed Advocate Commissioner Ajay Mishra from the post on charges of negligence.
4. Ajay Mishra, who was removed from the post of Advocate Commissioner, said in his clarification that he has been cheated and whatever happened, he did not expect it. He said, “The photographer I hired has cheated me. I was cheated by whomever I believed in. What can I do about this.”
5. On this question, Special Counsel Commissioner Vishal Singh has accused him of non-cooperation, Mishra said, “Maybe he must have felt it. According to me, I did not do any non-cooperation.” Mishra said, “The proceedings of the commission took place under the direction of Vishal Singh. Now only Vishal ji’s heart will know and my heart will know whether I have cooperated with him or not.”
6. Special advocate commissioner Vishal Singh, appointed by the court for the work of videography survey of Gyanvapi Shringar Gauri complex, had filed an application in the court accusing advocate commissioner Ajay Kumar Mishra and assistant advocate commissioner Ajay Pratap Singh of not cooperating in the proceedings of the commission.
7. Vishal Singh said before the court, “Advocate commissioner Ajay Mishra had hired a private cameraman RP Singh for the videography survey who was continuously giving false statements in the media. That is why Singh was kept out of the proceedings of the commission yesterday. Was.” When an advocate is appointed as Advocate Commissioner, his position is that of a public servant and he is expected to conduct the proceedings of the commission with complete impartiality and honesty whereas Ajay Mishra has performed his official duties very nonchalantly. Done in a responsible manner.
8. The court has given two more days to file the survey report as it is taking some time to prepare the map of the area. In such a situation, it is possible that the survey report should be presented in the court on May 19. Earlier this report was to be presented on May 17 itself.
9. The Muslim side has already been accusing Advocate Commissioner Ajay Mishra of bias. On May 7, on the very second day of the survey, he had filed an application in the court for his removal, accusing Mishra. However, rejecting this, the court had appointed a special and an assistant advocate commissioner to assist Mishra.
10. It is noteworthy that the videography survey work of Gyanvapi-Sringar Gauri complex was completed on Monday. On the last day of the survey, the Hindu side had claimed that a Shivling was found in the mosque’s vazukhana. But the Muslim side had denied this claim saying that in all the mosques of the Mughal period, a fountain was installed at the bottom to fill the water in the pool of the Vazukhana and the stone which is being told as Shivling is only a part of the fountain. is.
Gyanvapi Masjid Case: What did Asaduddin Owaisi say on the directions of the Supreme Court on the Gyanvapi case?