IPL 2022 KL Rahul And Quinton De Kock Made Record First Wicket Partnership Of 210 Runs Against KKR
Quinton de Kock And KL Rahul Create History: The 66th...
Quinton de Kock And KL Rahul Create History: The 66th match of IPL 2022 is being played between Kolkata Knight Riders and Lucknow Super Giants at Dr DY Patil Stadium today. Lucknow captain KL Rahul has won the toss and decided to bat first. Batting first, Lucknow scored 210 runs without losing any wicket. Opener Quinton de Kock scored 140 off 70 balls and KL Rahul scored 68 runs in 51 balls. With this, this innings of both the players became history. For the first time in the IPL, a team has batted a full 20 overs without losing a wicket.
This is the biggest opening partnership in the history of IPL. For the first time in the history of IPL, there has been an opening partnership of more than 200 runs. Earlier, there was an opening partnership of 185 runs between Jonny Bairstow and David Warner, 184 not out between Gautam Gambhir and Chris Lynn. Apart from this, it is the third highest partnership for any wicket. Earlier, there has been an unbeaten 215 partnership between Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers and 229 runs between Kohli and de Villiers.
biggest opening partnership
- Jonny Bairstow and David Warner: 185
- Gautam Gambhir and Chris Lynn: 184*
- KL Rahul and Mayank Agarwal: 183
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway: 182
- Shane Watson and Faf du Plessis: 181*
Highest partnership for any wicket in IPL
- 229 Koli – AB, RCB v GL Bangalore- 2016
- 215*Kohli – AB, RCB v MI Mumbai – 2015
- 210* KL Rahul – Quinton, LSG v KKR Mumbai – 2022
Highest partnership for any wicket against KKR
- 210* KL Rahul – Quinton 1st wkt Mumbai – 2022
- 167* Rohit – Herschelle Gibbs 2nd wkt Kolkata- 2012
- 139 Warner – Shikhar 1st wkt Hyderabad- 2017
read this also…
IPL 2022: KL Rahul has a big record, equals this record of Kohli and Dhawan
KKR gave Abhijeet Tomar a chance to debut, the journey from Hilwadi to IPL is very challenging