Jammu-Kashmir Weather Forecast Today 18 May IMD Heat Wave Rain Alert In Srinagar Gulmarg Pahalgam Jammu Katra News
Jammu-Kashmir Weather and Pollution Report Today 18 May: During the...
Jammu-Kashmir Weather and Pollution Report Today 18 May: During the last 24 hours in Jammu and Kashmir, it was cloudy and there was light rain. Due to this there was a drop in temperature as well as relief from heat. On the other hand, in Jammu and Kashmir, the maximum temperature was recorded 3 degree Celsius to 7 degree Celsius above normal at some places, while in some places it was recorded below normal. According to the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), now in the coming days, where there is a ‘loo’ in Jammu division, there is a forecast of rain in Kashmir division. IMD has predicted that heat wave conditions may occur in some parts of Jammu division on Wednesday. Apart from this, due to a fresh western disturbance, there is a possibility of rain in Jammu and Kashmir between May 19 and 21.
- On Tuesday, Srinagar recorded a maximum temperature of 28.3 degrees Celsius, 3 above normal and a minimum temperature of 11.4 degrees Celsius.
- Gulmarg recorded a minimum temperature of 3.2 degrees below normal and a maximum temperature of 17.2 degrees Celsius above normal.
- The minimum temperature in Pahalgam was 5.8 and the maximum temperature was 5 degrees below normal at 22.7 degrees Celsius.
- Jammu recorded a maximum temperature of 39.1 degrees Celsius and a minimum temperature of 23.8 degrees Celsius, 1 above normal.
- The maximum temperature in Katra was 7 above normal to 36.6 degree Celsius and the minimum temperature was 1 22.2 degree Celsius above normal.
Weather will remain like this in Kashmir division on Wednesday
- The maximum temperature is expected to be 29 and the minimum temperature is 11 degree Celsius in Srinagar on Wednesday. The weather will be clear in the morning. Light clouds can be seen in the sky after noon.
- In Gulmarg, the maximum temperature is likely to be 18 and the minimum temperature is 3 degree Celsius. The sky will remain partly cloudy and there is a possibility of rain or thundershowers or dust storm.
- At the same time, the maximum temperature in Pahalgam is expected to be 24 and the minimum temperature is 6 degree Celsius. The weather here is going to be similar to Gulmarg.
Weather will remain clear in Jammu division
- The maximum temperature is expected to be 41 and the minimum temperature is 24 degree Celsius in Jammu on Wednesday. The weather will be clear.
- The maximum temperature is expected to be 38 and the minimum temperature is 22 degree Celsius in Katra. The weather will be clear here in the morning. Light clouds can be seen in the sky after noon.
What is the AQI in Srinagar-Jammu?
The air quality index in Srinagar of Jammu and Kashmir has been recorded at 64 in the ‘satisfactory’ category and 73 in Jammu on Wednesday. The air quality index is in the good to satisfactory category in most of the cities of Jammu and Kashmir.
read this also-
JK News: Home Minister Amit Shah holds high-level meeting on Jammu and Kashmir’s security, takes stock of preparations for Amarnath Yatra
The Kashmir Files: Farooq Abdullah attacked the film Kashmir Files, said- this film created hatred among our soldiers