JEE Main Session 2 Answer Key Released By NTA Check Answer Key At Jeemain.nta.nic.in
JEE Main Session 2 Answer Key: If you had also...
JEE Main Session 2 Answer Key: If you had also appeared in Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 Session-II, then this news is of your use. Actually, the provisional answer key of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) has been released by NTA. Which the candidates who appeared in the examination can check by visiting the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The main exam for JEE Session 2 was held from 25 July to 30 July 2022. This exam was conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidates can check the answer keys of Paper 1 (BE/B.Tech.), Paper 2A (B.Arch), and Paper 2B (B.Planning). The candidates who are not satisfied with the answer key can raise an objection to the answer key till 5 PM of 5th August 2022. For this candidates have to pay the fee. Candidates will have to pay Rs 200 per question as challenge fee for raising objection. The revised answer key will be released by NTA later.
JEE Main Session 2 Answer Key: How to file objection
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Thereafter on the candidate homepage click on the link “Challenge(s)” regarding answer key.
- Step 3: Now candidates enter their application number and date of birth.
- Step 4: After that select the candidate ID and submit the objection.
- Step 5: Now pay the candidate fee.
SSC Answer Key: SSC has released the answer key of MTS and Havildar recruitment exam, check here
IIM CAT 2022: Process to register for CAT 2022 begins, students register like this
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI