Know What Is Yuva Swabhiman Yojana In Madhya Pradesh
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022: Unemployment is a serious problem in...
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022: Unemployment is a serious problem in the country, due to lack of employment opportunities, youth do not have jobs. The ‘Yuva Swabhiman Yojana’ scheme is being run by the government for such youths who are unemployed in Madhya Pradesh. Under this scheme employment is provided to unemployed youth. So that he can stand on his own feet and become independent.
When was the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana started?
The Madhya Pradesh government had started this scheme in 2019. The scheme was done for all those unemployed citizens of the state who are wandering in search of employment. Under the scheme employment is provided to unemployed youth. Under the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana, former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath amended it on 1 February 2020. Under this scheme, 100 days of employment was being provided to the unemployed youth of the state earlier. Which has been increased to 365 working days by the state government after the revision of the scheme.
Under the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana, a monthly salary of Rs 4000 was being given in the first 100 days of employment, which was increased to Rs 5000 per month after revision. The government has started the application process of Yuva Swabhiman Yojana for the year 2022 as well. If you also want to get employment under this scheme, then you will have to register on the online portal. Applicants can complete the application process for the scheme through their mobile or computer by visiting the official website.
Who will get benefit from the scheme
- 6.5 lakh youth of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The government will provide 365 days of employment to these youth. They will also be given skill training in the area in which the youth and citizens will be interested.
- The implementation of Yuva Swabhiman Yojana will be done by Municipal Corporation and Municipality as a nodal agency.
- Through the scheme, citizens will be able to become self-reliant and stand on their own feet.
- Under the scheme, unemployed youth will be provided an amount of Rs 5000 every month.
Eligibility for Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
If you also want to get the benefit of this scheme, then it is very important for you to know its eligibility. We are telling you about the eligibility related to the scheme below.
- The applicant must be a domicile of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicants whose age will be between 21 years to 30 years, they will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Urban unemployed of the state can fill the application form of this scheme.
- The family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
MP COVID Update: In Madhya Pradesh, the number of active cases of corona crosses 250, no one was vaccinated in these districts
Khandwa News: Minister Usha Thakur said that the evidence was kept hidden in Gyanvapi for hundreds of years, said this at Dhar Bhojshala