LIC Policy LIC Jeevan Pragati Plan Get 28 Lakh Rupees Under This Scheme Lic Customer Care Number
LIC Jeevan Pragati Plan: LIC is offering a special scheme...
LIC Jeevan Pragati Plan: LIC is offering a special scheme for you, in which you will get full 28 lakh rupees.. can invest. In this scheme, you can create a fund of 28 lakhs every day by investing Rs 200. Along with this, you will also get lifetime security in this government scheme.
How much will you have to invest?
In this policy, investors have to invest Rs 200 every day i.e. Rs 6000 in a month. If you invest money in it for 20 years, then you get the benefit of full 28 lakhs on maturity (LIC maturity). Apart from this, you will also get risk cover in this.
Risk cover increases in 5 years
If the depositor dies during the policy, the policy money will be given to his/her nominee. The most important thing about LIC Jeevan Pragati Plan is that the risk cover of the investors increases every 5 years. That is, the amount you get increases in 5 years.
Let us tell you what is the specialty of this plan-
- The term of this policy is minimum 12 years and maximum is 20 years.
- The maximum investment age of this policy is 45 years.
- This plan gives the benefit of non-linked, savings and protection.
- In this, you have to pay premium on yearly, quarterly and half yearly basis.
- One can invest a minimum of Rs 1.5 lakh as sum assured.
- There is no maximum investment limit in this.
- Surrender value can also be taken
- Let us tell you that if the policy holder has paid the premium for 3 years, then he can surrender the policy and will get the surrender value.
How to get death benefits
Coming to the death benefits, on the death of the policyholder, the Sum Assured + Simple Reversionary Bonus (Accrued Bonus) + Final Addition Bonus (if any) is paid to the nominee.
How does coverage increase?
Suppose any investor takes a policy of 2 lakhs, then the coverage for death benefits will remain the same in the first 5 years. At the same time, the coverage for 6 to 10 years will be Rs 2.5 lakh. At the same time, the coverage will increase to 3 lakh in 10 to 15 years. At the same time, if someone dies between 16 to 20 years of taking the policy, then they will be given a coverage of Rs 4 lakh.
LPG Subsidy: If you have gas connection at your house, then the central government is giving money, check immediately whether the amount credited in your account or not?
Indian Railways: Railways canceled more than 500 trains, routes instead of many trains, check status quickly