Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray Shifted From CM Residence To Matoshree
Maharashtra Political Crisis: Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray has left...
Maharashtra Political Crisis: Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray has left his official residence Varsha (Varsha Bungalow) due to the political turmoil in Maharashtra after Shiv Sena leader Eknath Shinde’s rebellious attitude. His belongings were shifted from the government residence to Matoshree late on Wednesday night. Let’s know ten big things related to this matter …
- In the midst of political instability, Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray left the CM residence Varsha and shifted with his belongings to his family residence Matoshree.
- Aaditya Thackeray, a minister in the Maharashtra government, was also seen leaving the government residence with his mother Rashmi Thackeray and brother Tejas Thackeray and reaching Matoshree with his father.
- During this, a large number of Shiv Sena supporters were seen, during which the supporters raised slogans of ‘Uddhav you go ahead, we are with you’ in support of the CM. At the same time, after leaving his vehicle, Aaditya Thackeray was seen showing the victory sign.
- Shiv Sena’s rebel MLA Eknath Shinde has given another blow to CM Uddhav Thackeray, claiming that now he has 38 Shiv Sena MLAs. It has been claimed on behalf of Eknath Shinde that by Thursday morning, 4 more Shiv Sena MLAs will reach the Radisson Hotel in Guwahati.
- It is being told that including MLAs of independents and other small parties, 46 MLAs have joined Eknath Shinde. If this happens, the difficulties of Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray will increase instead of decreasing.
- According to information received from sources, NCP chief Sharad Pawar has advised CM Uddhav Thackeray to make Eknath Shinde the CM to end the political rebellion. On Wednesday, Sharad Pawar and Supriya Sule had come to meet CM Thackeray. During which the meeting between them lasted for an hour.
- CM Uddhav Thackeray has clearly told his rebel MLAs that he is ready to leave the post of CM and he has also prepared his resignation in writing. For the time being, he wants his leaders to come face to face and tell him that he does not want Uddhav Thackeray for the post of CM.
- Meanwhile, Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut’s statement came to the fore that Uddhav Thackeray will remain on the post of CM of Maharashtra. He will not resign and if he gets a chance to prove his majority in the House, he will prove that too. Along with this, while disclosing on the advice of making Eknath Shinde the CM, he has said that Sharad Pawar has not said anything like this.
- According to sources, BJP has offered Eknath Shinde, who was present at the Hotel Radisson Blu in Guwahati, as the Deputy Chief Minister. Meanwhile, a meeting of all NCP MLAs is going to be held at Yashwantrao Chavan Center at 10 am today.
- Eknath Shinde has reiterated his point by tweeting after the Shiv Sena chief’s address, mentioning that Shiv Sena will have to leave the Congress and NCP in Maharashtra. They allege that only coalition parties are getting the benefit of the Maha Vikas Aghadi government.
Presidential Election 2022: What did opposition candidate Yashwant Sinha say on Draupadi Murmu’s candidature? Know full news
Presidential Election 2022: Naveen Patnaik came in support of Draupadi Murmu, said- ‘Vote for Odisha’s daughter beyond party line’