Maharashtra Political Crisis Shiv Sena Rebel Eknath Shinde On CM Uddhav Thackeray Offer
Maharashtra Political Crisis: Amidst the political crisis in Maharashtra, today...
Maharashtra Political Crisis: Amidst the political crisis in Maharashtra, today CM Uddhav Thackeray addressed the people of Maharashtra. During this, he said that he is ready to leave his post if the rebel MLAs tell him that they do not want to see him (Thackeray) as the chief minister. Thackeray said, “Why are you giving statements from Surat and other places? Come before me and tell me that I am not capable of handling the posts of Chief Minister and Shiv Sena President. I will resign immediately. I will keep my resignation ready and you can come and take it to the Raj Bhavan.”
Shortly after his statement, Eknath Shinde made his stand clear. He clearly said that Shiv Sena will have to break the alliance with NCP and Congress. He spoke in four pointers. They said that-
- In the last two and a half years, the MVA government only benefited constituents, and Shiv Sainiks suffered huge losses.
- The constituents are getting stronger, Shiv Sena is being systematically embezzled.
- For the survival of the party and the Shiv Sainiks, it is necessary to come out of the unusual front.
- Now a decision needs to be taken in the interest of Maharashtra.
1. Gelya Adich Rainfall M.V.A. The benefit of the government is the factor Pakshana Jhala, and Shiv Sainik Bharadla Gela.
2. Astana Shiv Sainikanche – The component side would have been strengthened. #HindutvaForever
— Eknath Shinde – Eknath Shinde (@mieknathshinde) June 22, 2022
Sharad Pawar said- Make Eknath Shinde the CM
Let us tell you that in the midst of this ongoing political turmoil in the state, NCP chief Sharad Pawar has also met Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray. According to sources, Sharad Pawar has advised in the meeting that if the rebellion is to be brought down, then a decision should be taken to make Eknath Shinde the CM. After this, Maharashtra Congress President Nana Patole also said that he has no problem in supporting Shinde, but whatever decision Uddhav Thackeray will take, it is acceptable.
Senior Shiv Sena leader Eknath Shinde has revolted
Significantly, in Maharashtra, there is a coalition government of Shiv Sena, Congress and NCP. Meanwhile, two days ago, senior Shiv Sena leader Eknath Shinde revolted. Shinde is in Guwahati, Assam with around 40 Shiv Sena MLAs and is calling himself the real Shiv Sena. He has placed a condition in front of CM Uddhav Thackeray to form the government with BJP.
read this also-
PM Modi’s Foreign Visit: PM Modi to visit UAE on June 28, will also participate in G7 meeting in Germany
Ayodhya News: In Ayodhya, a married couple was doing such an act in Ram’s Paidi, people accused of obscenity beat them up