Maharashtra Politics Eknath Shinde Takes Oath As New CM Of Maharashtra And Devendra Fadnavis Seems Unhappy After Becoming Deputy CM | Maharashtra Politics: Eknath Shinde becomes Chief Minister, Devendra Fadnavis takes oath as Deputy CM, picture changed from morning till evening
Maharashtra Politics: Thursday was a very special day in the...
Maharashtra Politics: Thursday was a very special day in the politics of Maharashtra. Many people will always remember this day. Some are happy with the joy of getting a new position, some because of the sorrow of losing hope, but they will definitely be remembered. Eknath Shinde was sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Maharashtra, while there were speculations of his displeasure after Devendra Fadnavis was made the Deputy CM. Know what else happened throughout the day in the politics of Maharashtra, know 10 big things.
- After the resignation of Uddhav Thackeray from the post of CM, there was an atmosphere of happiness among the BJP leaders and workers since this morning. Everyone expected that now BJP government will come again in the state and Devendra Fadnavis will become CM once again. In the afternoon, Eknath Shind reached Mumbai airport from Goa and went straight to BJP leader Devendra Fadnavis’s house. After about 30 minutes both the leaders left the house.
- After this Eknath Shinde and Devendra Fadnavis reached Raj Bhavan and met Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari. Both proposed to form the government in front of the governor. The Governor accepted the proposal and fed sweets to both the leaders.
- After meeting the Governor, Eknath Shinde and Devendra Fadnavis held a joint press conference. During this there was such an announcement which shocked everyone. Former CM Devendra Fadnavis announced the name of Eknath Shinde as the new CM of Maharashtra. At the same time, he also said that he will not be a part of the new government and will work from outside.
- With the announcement of Eknath Shinde’s name as CM, there was a wave of enthusiasm among his supporters. Shinde’s supporters started dancing wherever they were. The MLAs of Shinde faction staying in Goa hotel celebrated vigorously. All the MLAs danced on the tables in the hotel.
- At the same time, after a while there was another big change in this development, when BJP National President JP Nadda gave a big statement. He said that Devendra Fadnavis, showing a big heart, announced Shinde as the CM and decided to support the government by staying outside, but the top leadership of the party has requested Devendra Fadnavis to join the government and become the Deputy CM. take over.
- After this statement of JP Nadda, Union Home Minister Amit Shah tweeted that Devendra Fadnavis has accepted the party’s request and he will take oath as Deputy CM in Maharashtra government.
- Within an hour, the picture of Maharashtra politics changed again. Earlier, two chairs were installed at the place where the swearing-in was to be held, but after Devendra Fadnavis agreed to become the Deputy Chief Minister, a third chair was also installed on the podium. After this, the Governor appointed Eknath Shinde as CM and Devendra Fadnavis as Deputy CM Administered the oath of office and secrecy. Before taking the oath, there was talk that Fadnavis is unhappy. At the same time, the withered face of Devendra Fadnavis spoke a lot without saying anything at the swearing-in ceremony.
- After the swearing-in ceremony, senior BJP leaders including PM Modi, Union Home Minister Amit Shah congratulated Eknath Shinde and Devendra Fadnavis. At the same time, former CM Uddhav Thackeray also congratulated the new government and wished him good work for the people of Maharashtra.
- NCP Chief Sharad Pawar also congratulated the new government. Also took a jibe at BJP. He said that congratulations to Eknath Shinde for his new responsibility. Today no one had imagined Shinde becoming CM. Once the order comes in BJP, then there is no change. The same order came even today and it affected the CA of the state. Those who worked as CM took oath as Deputy Chief Minister today. I don’t think Fadnavis happily accepted the post of Deputy CM. This can be seen on his face.
- Late in the evening, CM Eknath Shinde and Deputy CM Devendra Fadnavis held a cabinet meeting. After the meeting, CM Shinde said that our priority will be to complete the stalled development works. Work will be done in the interest of the public. On the other hand, the Governor of Maharashtra asked CM Eknath Shinde to prove his majority on Saturday. A special session of the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly has been called on Saturday.
read this also-
Maharashtra Former CM Vs DCM: BJP government in Maharashtra, luck turned, former CM Devendra Fadnavis became Deputy CM
Devendra Fadnavis is not the first, know about him who became Deputy CM and Minister after being removed from the post of CM