Mindfulness Benefits What Is Mindfulness How To Do Mindfulness
What Is Mindfulness: The first question that comes is what...
What Is Mindfulness: The first question that comes is what is Mindfulness? Is this some meditation, which involves sitting and meditating for several minutes or hours? Let us tell you that mindfulness is a short form of meditation. So short that you only need 5 minutes for this. Just take these five minutes daily for yourself (Five minute meditation) and take it out at a time when you can just sit with yourself with a peaceful mind. This time can be just before bed time or immediately after waking up in the morning, because usually at these times the person’s mind is calm and he is not in any hustle. . If these times are not possible with you, then you can choose any time according to your convenience.
How to do mindfulness exercise?
- You calm down and sit with a cross (in Sukhasan). Close your eyes slowly, calm your mind. For this take a deep breath and focus your attention on your breath.
- While sitting, keep your waist straight, while inhaling, inflate the stomach and while exhaling, draw the stomach in. During this, keep yourself calm and do not make any hurry.
- Feel the air, energy, sound all around you. This means keeping yourself calm and paying attention to what is happening around you. What is happening is to be experienced only, not to make any thoughts about it. Nor is there any connection to these sounds, whether it is the sound of a child crying or laughing or a bird’s chirping. Just listen to these voices, keeping yourself apart from them. Your focus should be on your breath.
- After doing this for three to four minutes, if you want, keep the next one minute to think about yourself. Pay attention to which habit you have to improve, how to control your emotions. There should be no misery to others and there is no harm to you, plan what should be done for this.
- By doing this both the mind and the body are calm. Especially when you do this exercise in the morning, then the whole day is very calm and comfortable. It is easy for you to make your own decisions.
- If you want, you can do this exercise by taking some time out in the office and sitting on the chair. Because mindfulness is about calming the mind, increasing concentration and reducing the negativity inside.
benefits of mindfulness
- With regular practice of mindfulness, the mind remains calm.
- Anger remains under control.
- Decision making ability increases.
- Energy develops.
- Focus increases.
- Productivity increases.
- You live happier.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Read also: Most people do these 5 things to the guests, which make them sick
Read also: Why grandmother used to say to sleep on the left side, know the benefits of sleeping on the opposite hand
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator