Etsy - Global Marketplace
- Thu Dec, 2019
- 25 views
Want to shop and explore for our global marketplace of handmade, crafting and vintage items visit Etsy website. It is the online portal where you can purchase and sell the items both. In this website, you will get unique wedding ideas, handmade jewelry, huge collections of inspiring gifts and as well as personalized recommendations for clothing, art, furniture, and stylish accessories. You can join and start a shop on Etsy is free. Many independent sellers sell their products on this platform and generate revenues.
Benefits Of Etsy App
- You can discover and shop more whatever you love and also save your favorite items.
- Whenever there will be a sale or new item will get added you will get the message.
- There is an option to chat directly with owners of the shop and also you can get items customized according to you.
- The payment option is safe and you can do checkout easily
- You can track your order
- You can explore this app in different languages such as French, German, English, Japanese, Polish, Spanish or Dutch
Process To Sign In To Etsy Account
There are two options to sign in the Etsy account. Please follow the option below to sign in
Option One: Sign in to Etsy Account through the browser
- Open your device and type “Etsy.com” and press enter
- Etsy home page will open
- Now, at the top right, tap on the option “sign-in”
- Next, you need to mention e-mail address and password which you have given at the time of registration or tap on “continue with Google or continue with Facebook” option
- After that, you need to press on “sign-in” or you need to confirm your Google or Facebook account.
Option Two: Sign in to the Etsy App
- Firstly you need to download and install the Etsy app
- And then open the Etsy app once the installation completes
- Now, click the option “get started”
- Then you need to press “sign-in “ or continue with Google or continue with Facebook
- Now mention the email address and password which you have provided at the time of registration on Etsy account or confirm your Google or Facebook account
- Next, select the “sign-in” option
How to Track Your Etsy Order?
On Etsy.com or on the Etsy app you can check the shipping status. You can check arrival information about your product that you have purchased only when the seller added any tracking information. Follow the steps to track the purchase done by you:
- At first, you have to log in to Etsy.com or Etsy App
- Now, you need to select the option “your account icon” and then select “purchases and reviews”
- After that locate your order. Click on the order on the Etsy app.
- Next, you will able to see the status of shipping to the right of your order.
- In this way, you can track your package.
- Apart from this, you can also view information regarding shipping in the email. To see the status of delivery you can tap “track package” in the e-mail notification.
Different Type Of Status of shipping
Not Shipped: Item has not been shipped by the seller or there is no update from the seller.
Shipped: The item has been shipped by the seller.
In Transit: The tracking number has been allotted by the seller and dispatch from the seller place to purchaser place.
Track package: As the seller has added a tracking number, now you will able to track the package. Tap Track Package to view more updates on track options.
The process To Open An Etsy Shop
It is free to start a shop and join on Etsy. Furthermore, the seller has to pay $0.20 to place a listing to the marketplace. Besides this, a listing fee, a transaction fee, and payment processing are the three basic selling fees. A listed item is displayed for four months until the item is sold. Follow the steps to start opening Etsy Shop
- Firstly you need to open Etsy.com and select the option “sell” and tap on “open Etsy Shop”
- Now, choose currency, country , shop language and then tap “save and continue”
- Next, select the name of your shop and after that press “save and continue”
- Choose your Etsy shop name, then click Save and continue.
Frequently Asked Questions By Etsy Users
- How can I shop for the holidays on Etsy?
- Can I contact a Shop?
- What is the process to claim an order you purchased as a guest?
- How do beginners sell on Etsy?
- Does it require a license to sell on Etsy?
- What is the cost to sell on Etsy?
- How can I cancel the order?
- When I will get a refund?
- Is there a facility of cash on delivery on Etsy?
- What is a Free shipping GUarantee?
- Want to manage payment account
- How to communicate with buyers?
- Want to know more about Rates and processing times?
Top Keyword searches For Etsy
- etsy shop
- etsy store
- etsy slime
- etsy jewelry
- sell on etsy
- etsy slime shop
- etsy baby
- etsy sign in
- etsy rings
- etsy earrings
- etsy engagement rings
- etsy wedding invitations
- etsy wedding
- etsy rank
- etsy wall art
- etsy disney shirts
- etsy mothers day