NIFT Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Fashion Technology has decided to fill many vacant posts including Junior Assistant. A recruitment drive was being conducted for this. Earlier the last date to apply was 16th May, which has now been extended to 7th June. Interested candidates can check the notification by visiting the official site nift.ac.in.
Here is the vacancy details
- Junior Assistant – 7 posts.
- Lab Assistant – 6 Posts.
- Machine Mechanic – 3 Posts.
- Assistant Warden (Mail) – 1 Post.
- Assistant Warden (Female) – 1 Post.
- Nurse – 1 post.
The educational qualification to apply for all these posts is different, to check which candidates can take the help of the official site.
The maximum age of the candidate for recruitment to these posts should not be more than 27 years. At the same time, candidates of reserved categories will be given relaxation in the upper age limit.
Here is the selection process
Candidates will be selected for this recruitment on the basis of written test and skill test.
Apply like this
- Step 1: To apply, candidates first visit the official website nift.ac.in.
- Step 2: After that go to the career section given on the home page.
- Step 3: Now click on the link of Group C Application form here.
- Step 4: After that download the application form.
- Step 5: Now fill the same and send speed post to the address given in the notification.
GK Questions: What is such a thing, which comes for just Rs 500 and we sit and eat for the rest of our life?
RPSC Jobs 2022: Recruitment to these posts will be done in Rajasthan, application process will start from this day
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI