Noise X-Fit 2 Waterproof Watch Launched, Know Price Specifications Features Offers All Details Here
Noise X-Fit 2 Launch: Indian company Noise has launched its...
Noise X-Fit 2 Launch: Indian company Noise has launched its new smartwatch Noise X-Fit 2 in India. The Noise X-Fit 2 has been developed in partnership with HRX. The Noise X-Fit 2 has a 1.69-inch TFT LCD display, with which more than 150 watch faces have been provided. A seven-day backup has been claimed by the company regarding the watch’s battery. Apart from this, IP68 rating has also been given for water and dust resistant in this watch. Let us know in detail about the specifications and price of Noise X-Fit 2.
Specifications of Noise X-Fit 2
- Noise X-Fit 2 comes with a 1.69-inch TFT LCD display with a resolution of 240×280 pixels.
- Cloud watch faces were also provided with the Noise X-Fit 2.
- The Noise X-Fit 2 has over 60 sports modes, including cycling, hiking, running, etc.
- Apart from 24-hour heart rate monitor with this Noise watch, the facility of SpO2 sensor for blood oxygen tracking, stress monitor, sleep monitoring and accelerometer sensor has been provided.
- The Noise X-Fit 2 can be easily connected to the NoiseFit app.
- The Noise X-Fit 2 also gets quick replies for SMS-calls, reminders, alarms and weather updates.
- The Noise X-Fit 2 watch has got an IP68 rating for water and dust resistant.
- The Noise X-Fit 2 also gets the option of Music Control, Calculator and Find My Phone.
- Bluetooth v5.0 has been given for connectivity in the Noise X-Fit 2 Watch.
- The Noise X-Fit 2 watch is backed by a 230mAh battery, which is claimed to have a backup of 7 days. Apart from this, it is claimed that the battery gets fully charged in 2.5 hours.
Noise X-Fit 2 Price
The Noise X-Fit 2 is priced at Rs 3,999, although at present, this watch can be made your own from the company’s site apart from Amazon for Rs 1,999 at the special launching price. This watch of Noise can be bought in three color options Silver Grey, Space Blue and Jet Black.
Facebook: Facebook surprised, is closing this special feature from October 1, users will not be able to take advantage