Pan Card Update Pan Card Surrender Pan Correction Online 10k Rupees Fine
Pan Card Update: PAN card... without which you cannot do...
Pan Card Update: PAN card… without which you cannot do any money related transaction. In today’s time, PAN card is an essential document for doing financial transactions. Without PAN card you cannot do financial transactions. You need it for both government and non-government work. So you should know one important information related to PAN card or else you may also be fined Rs 10,000.
How much fine will have to be paid?
If you have more than one PAN card, then surrender your one PAN card immediately or else you may have to pay a fine of Rs 10,000. Many times we apply for PAN once and if we do not get our document, we apply it again, then in such cases many times people have 2 PAN cards.
There is also provision in income tax
If something like this has happened to you too or if there are two cards, then you can be fined heavily. Apart from this, your bank account can also be frozen. So you submit a card to the department in time. Apart from this, there is a provision in section 272B of the Income Tax Act 1961 that holding two PAN cards will attract a penalty of Rs 10,000.
How to Surrender PAN Card
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Income Tax Department.
- Here you have to download the common form.
- You can download this form by visiting the website and clicking on the link Request For New PAN Card Or/ And Changes Or Correction in PAN Data.
- Apart from this, fill the form and submit it to any NSDL office.
- You also have to submit another PAN card while submitting the form.
- You can also do this process online.
Multibagger Stock: This stock gave 1175 percent return, if you had also invested, you would have become a millionaire today!
Government Scheme: Central government is giving money to buy a house, the amount will come in the account immediately, know how to get the benefit?