Punjab Sarkari Naurki PPSC Recruitment 2022 Junior Auditor Group B 75 Posts Apply At Ppsc.gov.in Last Date To Apply Soon
PPSC Junior Auditor Recruitment 2022 Last Date Soon: A great...
PPSC Junior Auditor Recruitment 2022 Last Date Soon: A great opportunity has come to the for the graduate pass youths in Punjab to get a government job. Here for some time the recruitment on Junior Auditor Group B posts (PPSC Junior Auditor Recruitment 2022) is going on. Soon the last date to apply on these is also going to come. Those candidates who have not been able to apply till now (Punjab Government Job) for any reason, despite being willing and eligible, they can now. Last date to apply for these posts of Punjab Public Service Commission (Punjab Sarkari Naukri) 12 August 2022 Is.
Know all the important information related to the application –
- A total of 75 posts of Junior Auditor Group B will be filled in PPSC through this recruitment drive.
- B.Com pass candidates can apply for these posts. The only condition is that they have passed B.Com in First Division.
- If you have not passed B.Com in first division but have done M.Com then you can also apply. In such a situation, there is no need to pass first division in both the classes.
- These posts of PPSC can be applied online only. For this you have to go to the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission, whose address is – gov.in
- Candidates between 18 to 37 years can apply for these posts.
- As far as the fee is concerned, the application fee for SC, ST and BC candidates is Rs 750. Whereas EWS, PWD candidates have to pay Rs 500.
- The application fee for the rest of the categories i.e. general category has been fixed at Rs 1500.
- To get selected on these posts, candidates will have to clear the written test to be conducted for the duration of 2 hours. Based on that they will be shortlisted.
Delhi University CES Scheme: DU will launch ‘CES’ scheme next year, students of other universities will also be able to study, this is the plan
DU Admissions 2022-23: Admission will be done through Common Seat Allocation System in Delhi University, the process will be completed in three phases
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI