Rahul Gandhi Questioned By ED For Third Consecutive Day Today In National Herald Case
National Herald Case: The ED's interrogation from Congress leader Rahul...
National Herald Case: The ED’s interrogation from Congress leader Rahul Gandhi in the National Herald case will continue for the third consecutive day. According to information received from sources, it is being told that after the interrogation that lasted for about 11 hours on Tuesday, the Enforcement Directorate has asked Rahul Gandhi to join the interrogation process for the third day. Let’s know 10 big things related to it,
- Rahul Gandhi has appeared in the Enforcement Directorate’s interrogation in the National Herald case for two consecutive days. For which huge opposition is being seen. Till now ED has questioned Rahul Gandhi for a total of 21 hours. During the first interrogation on Monday, the ED questioned Rahul Gandhi for 10 hours, while on Tuesday this process of interrogation lasted for more than 10 hours.
- According to the information received from the sources, it is being told that during this time, Rahul Gandhi was questioned by the ED on many things including bank account. Rahul Gandhi had reached the ED’s headquarters on APJ Abdul Kalam Road at 11.10 am on Tuesday. Where during the interrogation, he left the ED’s office at 2.30 for about an hour. After coming back, this interrogation continued till around 12 o’clock in the night.
- There is a huge protest in the Congress over Rahul Gandhi going to the Enforcement Directorate for interrogation. Regarding which Congress leaders are seen performing continuously. Congress leaders and workers took out a march on Tuesday, protesting the ED’s investigation.
- In view of the performance of the Congress, Delhi Police has imposed Section 144 in the area around the Congress office. Apart from this, many Congress workers protesting in Delhi were detained by the Delhi Police. During which Congress leader Randeep Surjewala, AICC secretary Pranav Jha and NSUI chief Neeraj Kundan remained in custody at Delhi’s Vasant Kunj police station.
- In support of Rahul Gandhi, the CMs of two Congress states have also joined the protests in the national capital Delhi. Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel and Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot are protesting against ED’s questioning of Rahul Gandhi in Delhi.
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has targeted the Modi government at the Center over Enforcement Directorate’s interrogation of Rahul Gandhi, saying that “this action is being taken to make the country a ‘Congress-mukt’ India, the purpose of which is the growth of the Gandhi family in the country.” Trust has to be destroyed. The country will never tolerate this.
- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel is also taking part in the protest and targeting the central government. He tweeted that ‘Very fearful, these descendants of Godse, me and Mukul Wasnik ji have been stopped in front of Apollo Hospital in Delhi. We are going to meet our Congress workers lodged at Badarpur police station. Our workers are ‘Babbar Sher’, fighting for the truth. This battle will be fought.
- On the other hand, DMK leader and Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin has taken a jibe at the BJP for the appearance of Rahul Gandhi in front of the ED. In one of his tweets, he said that ‘I condemn the outrageous act of political vendetta using the Enforcement Directorate by the ruling BJP government against the Congress party and its leaders Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi.’
- In the National Herald case, the ED is recording the statement of Congress leader Rahul Gandhi under sections of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA). The ED has also summoned Congress President Sonia Gandhi in the same case. ED has asked Sonia Gandhi to appear on June 23. At the same time, Corona infected Sonia Gandhi is currently admitted to Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, where she is undergoing treatment.
- After leaving the ED office of Rahul Gandhi after 11 hours of interrogation on the second day, his sister Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has reached Rahul Gandhi’s residence to meet her brother.
National Herald Case: ED questioning Rahul Gandhi continues, called again tomorrow
Presidential Election 2022: West Bengal CM Mamta Banerjee meets Sharad Pawar, discusses Presidential election