SSC CHSL 2019 Final Result Released: The results of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination have been declared by the Staff Selection Commission. The candidates who appeared in this examination can check their result through the official site of the commission, ssc.nic.in.
Earlier, the commission had released the result of skill test on 28 February 2022. In which 13088 candidates were asked to appear for document verification. A total of 4684 posts including Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant and Junior Passport Assistant will be filled through this recruitment. Through this recruitment, 2296 posts of general category, 631 posts of Scheduled Castes, 306 posts of Scheduled Tribes, 982 posts of Other Backward Classes and 469 posts of Economically Weaker Section are to be recruited. SSC will upload the candidates number on the site on 17th May 2022. Which the candidates will be able to view using their registration number. Candidates can take help of official site for any other information.
UPSSSC Health Worker Answer Key: Provisional Answer Key of Main Exam Released, Download Here
Check result like this
- Step 1: First of all, candidates go to the official site of Staff Selection Commission, ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: After that go to the home page and there go to the result tab and click on CHSL.
- Step 3: Now click on the candidates’ respective link.
- Step 4: After this a PDF will open in front of the candidate.
- Step 5: Now this candidates can check their roll number in this PDF.
UPSC Admit Card 2022: UPSC Civil Services Exam Admit Card Released, Download Here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI