Symptoms Of Stress Treatment For Stress Reason Of Stressful Life
Stressful Life: Stress dominates the lives of most people at...
Stressful Life: Stress dominates the lives of most people at this time. The reason for this is because of the fast-paced life and the never-ending wish list. In the desire to earn more and more money, man has lost the peace of his life. This is the reason that most of the people nowadays are seen under stress.
The tolerance of the people has ended and the mood of the people has increased. These situations usually come only when a person is under stress for a long time. Learn here, how you can recognize the symptoms of severe stress…
Main symptoms of stress
- not paying attention to anything
- back pain
- rapid breathing
- memory loss
- Indigestion or constipation
- decreased sex drive
ways to be stress free
- Identify the causes of stress first
- take a few days off from work
- spend time with you
- Identify what makes you happy
- go on a short trip
- try to focus
- Spend time alone and try to manage your life
- Eat less fast food and eat more green vegetables
- If you do not get relief even after following the above-mentioned methods, then do not worry. Keep adopting them and see a good psychiatrist. Because many times the reason for stress is also lack of secretion of happy hormones in the body.
- Due to many different reasons, the secretion of happy hormones like dopamine and seratonin in the body decreases, due to which the amount of the stress hormone cortisol increases and the person goes into severe stress. Its treatment is possible through medicines and therapy.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
Read also: These 5 early symptoms appear when the gut health deteriorates, stop the progression of the disease
Read also: Wrong lifestyle is reducing fertility, these ayurvedic remedies will give good news soon
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator