The Schedule Of Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering 2023 Has Been Released
GATE 2023 Registration: The schedule for Graduate Aptitude Test in...
GATE 2023 Registration: The schedule for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2023 (GATE 2023) has been released. Candidates can register from 30 August 2022. Whereas registration with late fee can apply till 7 October 2022. You can register yourself by visiting the official website gate.iitk.ac.in. The exam will be conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur.
- Starting date of registration – 30 August 2022
- Last date for registration – 30 September 2022
- Last date for registration with late fee – 7 October 2022
- Admit card issue date – 3 January 2023
- Exam Date – 4,5,11,12 February 2023
- Provisional answer key release date – 21 February 2023
- Date of filing objection – 22 February 2023 to 25 February 2023
- Result declaration date – 16 March
- Date of issue of scorecard – 21 March 2023
Know who can apply
A student who is currently studying in the third or higher years of any undergraduate degree program or has already completed a government approved degree program in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Science / Commerce / Arts, will appear for GATE 2023 exam. Eligible to sit in
Learn how to register
Step-1 First of all candidates go to the official website gate.iitk.ac.in.
Step-2 Click on the link for GATE 2023 Registration given on the home page.
Step-3 Now upload the required details and documents.
Step-4 Now submit and take a print out.
PPSC Recruitment 2022: Last date to apply for the posts of Building Inspector out in Punjab extended, know latest updates
DU SOL Admissions 2022: Admission process in DU’s Open School of Learning may start from this date, this is the reason for the delay
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI