logo

UP Board To Take Exam With 70 Percent Syllabus Only 30 Percent Reduction In Syllabus Will Continue

UP Board To Continue 30 Percent Deduction In Syllabus: The...

UP Board To Continue 30 Percent Deduction In Syllabus: The Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (UPMSP) will maintain the 30 percent cut in syllabus for the third consecutive year. Along with this, this year’s board exams (UP Board Exams 2022-23) will also be based on the remaining 70 percent syllabus. This rule is for the students of class 9 to 12. The 30 percent reduction in their syllabus (UP Board Reduced Syllabus) will continue in the academic session 2022-23 as well.

Old syllabus uploaded on website –

There has been no change in the syllabus uploaded by the Board (Uttar Pradesh Board) on the official website for the year 2022-23. From this it is clear that this time board exams (Uttar Pradesh Board Exams 2022) will also be based on 70 percent syllabus.

Study was affected for about two months

Even after the board examinations this year, studies were affected for about two months due to practical exams and evaluation. However, after two years, the children who returned to school should continue to take interest in studies and so that the pressure should not be created on them, this time also the cut of the syllabus has been kept as it is.

Exam pattern will change –

Also know that UP Board is going to conduct class 9th and 10th written examination on a new pattern from this year. For the first time, there will be five monthly examinations in the session. Out of these, three exams will be conducted in objective type and two in descriptive type format.

Read also:

PPSC Recruitment 2022: Last date to apply for the posts of Building Inspector out in Punjab extended, know latest updates

DU SOL Admissions 2022: Admission process in DU’s Open School of Learning may start from this date, this is the reason for the delay

Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI

Spin on News

Spin On News Provide Best Content .

Leave Your Comment