UP Free Boring Scheme How UP Farmers Can Take Benefit Know Complete Process Of Applying | UP Free Boring Scheme: Farmers of UP can take benefit of ‘Free Boring Scheme’, know
UP Free Boring Scheme: In Uttar Pradesh, the special focus...
UP Free Boring Scheme: In Uttar Pradesh, the special focus of the government is on the farmers. At the same time, the central government is also working on many schemes to reach water to every farm. Whereas in UP, the government is providing boring facilities for the irrigation of small farmers’ fields. For this, the government has started the ‘UP Free Boring Scheme’ scheme. This scheme has been brought for the small and medium farmers of general and scheduled caste-tribe. Under this scheme, boring facility will be provided for irrigation. However, for this, the government has set some minimum limits.
To join the ‘UP Free Boring’ scheme, farmers have to go through its entire process. We are telling you about the complete process of this scheme. Information about the benefits, eligibility (documents required) and application process of this scheme is given below.
Benefits of the scheme-
- General category farmers will get maximum three thousand rupees per boring
- Maximum four thousand rupees per boring to marginal farmers of general category
- Scheduled caste and tribe farmers maximum six thousand rupees per boring
Documents required for the scheme-
- income certificate of the applicant
- proof of age of the applicant
- applicant’s ration card
- passport size photograph of the applicant
- Applicant’s mobile number
- applicant’s aadhar card
- applicant’s residence certificate
Procedure to apply-
- To apply, visit https://scheme.jjmup.org/mi/index.php website.
- Here by clicking on the scheme option, select the option of application form.
- Take a print out of the application from here.
- Now fill the information asked in the application- your name, mobile number, email id, address and other.
- Attach the requested documents with it.
- After this, submit it to the Minor Irrigation Department of your district.
read this also-
PM Kisan Yojana: Know- How to do eKYC registration for PM Kisan Yojana, next installment should not get stuck
UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana: Government gives so many thousand on the death of earning member of family, know how to check status