UPSC CMS Admit Card Released At Upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2022: Union Public Service Commission has...
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2022: Union Public Service Commission has issued the admit cards for the Combined Medical Services Examination. Candidates who had applied for this exam can download their admit card by visiting the official site upsconline.nic.in. This exam is to be conducted by UPSC on 17th July.
Through this recruitment exam, 687 posts including General Duty Medical Officer and Assistant Division Medical Officer are to be recruited by UPSC. Online applications were invited from the candidates for this recruitment from 6 April to 26 April 2022.
In this exam candidates will be asked questions of 500 marks. To appear in this UPSC exam, the candidate will need to carry the photo ID card along with the admit card.
How to Download Admit Card
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission upsconline.nic.in.
- Step 2: After this, candidates click on the link ‘e-Admit Cards for Various Examinations of UPSC’ appearing on the homepage.
- Step 3: Now candidates click on the admit card link of Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022.
- Step 4: After this a new page will open in front of the candidate.
- Step 5: Candidates fill all the required information on this page and click on submit button.
- Step 6: Now candidates download their admit card.
- Step 7: At last, candidates should take a print out of the admit card.
IBPS RRB Recruitment: Vacancy out for more than eight thousand posts, last date of application near
Assam 12th Result 2022: Assam Board 12th result will be released on June 27, Chief Minister Himanta Biswa gave information
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI