UPSC NDA, NA 2 Exam 2022 UPSC Notification UPSC
UPSC NDA, NA 2 Exam 2022: UPSC will release the...
UPSC NDA, NA 2 Exam 2022: UPSC will release the notification for UPSC NDA and NA 2 Exam 2022 today. With the release of the notification, the application process will also start. The notification will be released on the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
Let us tell you that according to the exam calendar released by UPSC, candidates can apply for these exams by visiting the official site till June 7, 2022. This exam will be conducted on 4th September 2022. The exam will be in offline mode. Now female candidates can also apply for this exam.
Last year the advertisement for this exam was released by UPSC on 9 June 2021. After which the application process went on till 29 June 2021. Last time the exam was conducted for 370 vacancies in NDA and 30 vacancies in NA. Which was done on 14 November 2021.
Here are the important dates
- Notification release date – 18 May 2022.
- Last date of application – 7 June 2022.
- Exam date – 4th September 2022.
Apply like this
- Step 1: Candidates first visit the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the UPSC NDA/NA 2 Exam 2022 link given on the home page.
- Step 3: Now register the candidate by entering the requested information.
- Step 4: After that upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Finally pay the application fee and submit.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment: You will be able to apply for Delhi Police Constable recruitment from today, the exam will be in CBT mode
Gujarat Police Final Answer Key: SI & Constable Recruitment Exam Final Answer Keys Released, Check Here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI